I have spent a few days looking for what the 3 General Plan Options say, and I can't seem to find it. Hmm...
Well, let's see what answers I get . City Councilman Nat Bates is suppose to attend a meeting that I am going to.
Here is what I know
There are 3 option. Option 1 and Option 3 are talked about the most.
Option 1 leaves it as open space, and makes it part of the Bay Trail.
Option 3 allows building, both light industrial and residential/ Commercial/ Live Work.
I can find where the plan is before the planning commission.
I have no idea what Option 2 is. I hope I will be able to find in writing the exact language of all 3 options.
I wonder why the exact wording of the options are not available for the public to read.
I was sent the link to a very funny site http://obamawaffles.com/ I am sure these guys are catching all kind of grief, but I think the idea is FANTASTIC.
Another Delay!
-
My laptop tried to take a flying leap off my dining room table, and my hard
drive crashed. It may be a while before I can get back to putting up posts
agai...
12 years ago
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment